Who we want
We are always looking to add energetic team members who are committed to serving our diverse populations. Just like our students, we represent the world. In fact, our staff members represent over 10 different cultures and language backgrounds – from the USA to Russia and everywhere in between!
View Open Positions
We are currently seeking bilingual (English/Arabic) candidate for the position of Admissions Representative. This position is responsible for assisting prospective students as they pursue a goal to learn a new language.
We are seeking individuals that are interested in pursuing long-term carrer with the company. Candidates must be friendly, outgoing, cheerful, personable, professional, and organized. Honesty and integrity are critical to working with students and staff.
Specific Duties Include:
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments
- Conducting admissions interviews
- Educating potential students on program offered at institute
- Minimum 1 year experience in admissions or sales
- Motivated to work towards deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to meet monthly sales goals
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others
- Ability to interact effectively with students, faculty and staff
Full-Time Position/ Monday-Friday 11:00am-8:00pm and every other Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm.
Compensation based on experience; paid hourly + commission