BEI is a nationally accredited institution, one of a few in Texas
- BEI is a member of both EnglishUSA and NAFSA
- Tens of Thousands of people have learned English at BEI
- BEI has friendly professional staff at the forefront of their profession
- BEI offers a state of the art training facility in the Galleria area
A large part of a student’s ESL experience takes place outside of the classroom, in a new location, far away from home. At BEI, students are allowed the opportunity to adapt to their new environment in small, personal classrooms. Bilingual Education Institute places a high priority on providing students a safe and nurturing setting in which to practice English and experience American culture. BEI’s goal is to promote international friendship and understanding, while learning English with detailed and personalized attention.
BEI distinguishes itself in providing:
- A small and safe campus setting
- 8 Levels of Intensive English Classes
- Free Tutoring classes
- Student Services
- Vital Personal and Cultural Development
- Temperament and Personality types learning tools
- Affordable tuition
- TOEFL Preparation Available
- Exceptional, English proficient Instructors
- Fun outings and activities each cycle
- Location includes entertainment all around the institute
Why study English in Houston, rated No. 1 city in the U.S by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance!
Houston is home to the Texas Medical Center, the largest and one of the most successful medical care and research facilities in the world. The first word spoken from the moon on July 20, 1969, was the name of this city, when Neil Armstrong reported, “Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.”
The Port of Houston is the second largest port in the United States in total tonnage and first in foreign waterborne commerce.
While Houston has long been recognized as the energy capital of the world, it is the energy of its diverse population, vibrant business climate and quality of life that make it unique. It is an international city. It is a leader in the arts, education and healthcare. It is a city that continues to take the best of its past and build on the future. Houston, there is no better place to build your future!