BEI Change of Status Assistance

If your plans change while you are in the United States and you want to study English, you may be eligible to apply and change your status to become a full-time student in the USA.  Changing your status allows you to change your non-immigrant status while remaining in the US awaiting your approval from USCIS. In this case, you will not receive a new visa; visas are only issued outside the US.

BEI can help you with this process for anyone changing from a non-immigrant visa such as a B1/B2, J1, H1B or other. While law firms can charge anywhere from $1,200 – $2,000 to handle this process, BEI can assist you for just $500! Reach out to us today to find out if you’re eligible for BEI filing assistance!

Register Now!