WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR? / WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Advance the use of professional vocabulary for better business verbal and written communication
- Practice presentation and business meeting participation in the area of professional work
- Perfect pronunciation of crucial terminology related to the area of professional work
- Train other employees on processes and safety policies using clear directions and step-by-step descriptions/instructions
- Confidently talk about your job responsibilities and roles
- Discuss the project management plans and alternatives; report on challenges; suggest some solutions
- Talk about projects/products of the engineering industry
- Explain the processes, causes of accidents, dealing with problems, or emergencies at work
- Talk about procurement needs and solutions in the professional area
The English for Engineers course will help professional engineers improve verbal and written communication skills for better correspondence with all stakeholders during the project implementation and management.
Non-native speaking engineers will improve their pronunciation, master the key professional terminology, and polish presentation/business meeting skills. The course enrollees will be able to speak clear standard professional English that is clear, accurate, and easy to understand.
BEI’s approach to teaching is based on Communicative Language Teaching (CLT).
At BEI, we use authentic and realistic content and practice to achieve the learning outcomes.
CLT emphasizes students’ active participation in developing productive skills. The techniques used to support this approach are differentiated to address the learning style of each student.