The Cultural Orientation training course provides insights in how to successfully transition into living and working in the U.S. by focusing on communication integrated with American customs, attitudes, beliefs, and values.
- Business ethical values
- Learn about values that shape American attitudes and beliefs
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Understanding and Cooperating with various personality temperaments
- Developing better business relationship with international partners
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Body Language
- Appropriate communication styles for different situations
- Working in multicultural and multilingual environments
- Increased awareness of workplace diversity
- Visible changes in behavior and communication between the U.S. based and the international employees
- Maximize your competitive advantage of working with American professionals
*All courses and topics are available for customization. See our representatives for details.