Bilingual Education Institute is closed for the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Good Friday (April)
- Memorial Day(May)
- Independence day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September)
- Thanksgiving day(November)
- The day after Thanksgiving (November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- Christmas day (December 25)
- New Year’s Eve (December 31)
The following are vacations that can be issued to an F-1 student
If an F-1 student wishes to take any vacation they must notify the International Student advisor at least 2 weeks before the vacation date. The student needs to verify if they are eligible for vacation.
Vacation outside the United States:
Student must notify the advisor bringing the following documents.
- Copy of flight Tickets ( departure and arrival )
- Bring in I-20 to get the 2nd page signed
- Student must exit the country 15 calendar days from the last day of attendance.
Vacation in the United States:
- Student must successfully complete 4 Cycles (28 weeks) to qualify for a 7 week vacation.
- Student must pre-register for the next cycle before taking a leave.
- Student must sign BEI’s Exit Departure Form