The field of English as a Second Language (ESL) is a truly global field with opportunities to work with diverse cultures at home or travel the globe teaching and meeting new people. Whether you are interested in teaching at home or travelling abroad, BEI can help you with training needed to become a professional ESL Teacher.
Our Volunteer Teacher Training Program is designed to help candidates become successful ESL teachers by providing:
- Base knowledge in ESL Instruction.
- Teaching methodologies to engage students of all ages and levels.
- Class management and lesson plan strategies for different levels.
- Latest practices in ESL Trends, Blended Learnings, and ESL strategies.
- Practical work experience for budding ESL teachers interested in teaching at home and abroad.
So if you are considering a career as in education, need to complete your practicum or just want to travel and work across the globe, contact BEI to start your ESL career.