Our Private and Semi-Private Language Programs are customized to fit the individual language needs of a student. Courses are open to learners with any level of Spanish: beginning, intermediate, or advanced.
- Private Classes are individual lessons with one student and one teacher.
- Semi-Private Language Programs are customized to fit the small group needs of 2-4 students.
Each session can last 2, 3, 4 or more hours, based on customer request. Minimum course length is 20 hours.
A private teacher and the student(s) develop an individualized curriculum that addresses the student’s specific needs and Spanish requirements.
The student(s) and teacher work very closely and evaluate the progress made on a regular basis. The student(s) can decide how many hours of instruction needed per week, and when the course begins and ends. Our Admissions representatives will assist in putting together the exact class schedule.
- Personalized learning program including pre-course evaluation, orientation interview, detailed teachers’ recommendations, and individual assessment
- Private, customized lessons that give you intensive practice in the language topics most essential to you, for example: business communication, listening comprehension, writing, or general Spanish vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Experienced, dedicated and friendly teachers
- Flexible locations:
- Bilingual Education Insitute-6060 Richmond, Suite 180 Houston, TX 77057
- At a location of student’s choice or Corporate location
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-789-4555 to discuss your specific goals. We will be happy to put together a program that fits your needs and schedule.